How old do I have to be to sell material?
- 18 years old
- A valid government issued photo ID and any vehicle with a valid license plate (only exception is aluminum beverage cans – no ID or vehicle is required)
- No. Catalytic converters are considered “restricted” material. Refer to restricted material information.
- Yes, remove the valve
- Yes, but it cannot be any larger than 4’ (w) x 4’ (h)
- Yes, if you’re not a veteran recycler, our staff is very educated on material classifications and will help you sort your material.
- Yes, our staff will assist customers in unloading all of your material if necessary.
- Not necessarily. We watch the metal market daily to ensure we give our customer the most money possible for their materials and make price adjustments when we deem necessary.